Sunday, May 12, 2013

SISE Conference


I was fortunate enough to have Dr. John Fuller as my site supervisor for the program. Dr. Fuller has 43 years of experience in education, with 34 of those years being as a superintendent. He had a great deal of insight to offer to me as we discussed the evaluation. 
Dr. Fuller was gracious enough to spend about an hour discussing various aspects of the office of the superintendent. He scored me in exemplary in every competency with the exception of the finance/budget competency which was no surprise to me. I have been involved in the budgeting process this year which has increased my knowledge of overall finances of the district. 
Dr. Fuller went on to say that I was ready for a central office position or a small school district Superintendent position. I took this as the highest compliment he could pay to me and I have been most appreciative of not only his time, but his advice and guidance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment